MyAssignment.Help prioritizes customer satisfaction and remains on its toes to resolve your issues. First of all, we would like to clear one thing that we strive to deliver flawless work every single time. Still, if you think your work needs changes, you can contact us directly. This Revision Policy will guide you about what you can do when any inconvenience is caused. We are always ready to revise your draft and make the necessary edits.
We are mentioning some conditions that govern your right to ask for a revision. If you have any reservations with those points, you can cancel your order. You have 24 hours to step back from the order after placing it.
- Customers only have 30 days to get a revision for any document that we have delivered. For longer projects like thesis and dissertations, this deadline can be extended. Any late request for revision won’t be entertained.
- There is a certain amount needed for our team to take some action on your request. We won’t entertain any unrealistic deadlines, but if you need any urgent revision, you should convey it clearly to our team.
- We will not accept your request if the revision you require contradicts the order details provided at the start. Any special request that is not a part of your original order will be charged an extra amount.
- You cannot start a dispute without getting any revisions from our team. On top of that, if you have accepted the delivery and given positive feedback, then in the future, a change of mind won’t be entertained.
- We do not cater to any ambiguous requests. You have to be clear about the changes and edits you need in your file.